Designed to emulate New England contemporary beach living and to maximise it's beachside location on Bracklesham Bay, Long Island was rebuilt from scratch to a very high standard in 2013. It's accommodation and living spaces being designed to make the most of the unobstructed sea views and to make the holiday home the perfect place to relax, entertain and recuperate.
The perfect place to relax and unwind
The main living areas, including a full length balcony, are on the first floor - giving these spaces fantastic and uninterrupted views of Bracklesham Bay and the Isle of Wight beyond.
The living areas are all open plan, to facilitate family entertaining and the house has been decorated throughout to an exceptionally high standard in the style of a New England beach house. Further, Long Island has every convenience needed to make your stay perfect.
Long Island provides four ensuite bedrooms, a large open plan living and entertaining space, a fully equipped kitchen, utility room, and formal entrance hallway, as well as a well kept garden leading directly to the beach.
The accommodation comprises of:
- four bedrooms, all en suite
- bedroom 1 - twin beds, seaward facing with patio doors to deck, en suite wc and bath
- bedroom 2 - twin beds, seaward facing with patio doors to deck, en suite wc and shower
- bedroom 3 - twin beds, landward facing, en suite wc and shower
- master bedroom - double bed, seaward facing with full width aspect and French Windows to balcony, walk in wardrobe, en suite wc, bath and shower
- open plan living and entertaining area, comprising of:
- dining area, with table
- living area, with sofa, chairs and TV
- enclosed snug with sofa and TV
- open plan adjacent to main living area
- breakfast bar
- American style fridge / freezer
- cooking range
- utility room
- washer / dryer / sink
- drying room